O my Luve’s like a red, red rose,吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
That’s newly sprung in June:六月初开韵晓风;
O my Luve’s like the melodie,吾爱吾爱如管弦,
That’s sweetly play’d in tune.其声悠扬而玲珑。
As fair art thou, my bonie lass,吾爱吾爱美而殊,
So deep in luve am I;我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear,我心爱你永不渝,
Till a’ the seas gang dry.直到四海海水枯;
Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear,直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi’ the sun;岩石融化变成泥,
And I will luve thee still, my dear,只要我还有口气,
While the sands o’ life shall run.我心爱你永不渝。
And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!暂时告别我心肝,
And fare-thee-weel, a while!请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my Luve,纵使相隔十万里,
Tho’ ’twere ten thousand mile!踏穿地皮也要还。
(郭沫若译)
1. ‘Love Sonnet 130’ by William Shakespeare
《十四行诗 第130首》—— 威廉·莎士比亚(1564~ 1616)
威廉·莎士比亚是史上最受尊敬的剧作家,同时他还创作了154首十四行诗,并于1609年发表。每当我们提及浪漫、爱情和激情的主题时,十四行诗便是最好的引用素材。学者们还常常沉迷于研究莎翁与其作品中男女主角的关系。十四行诗第130首句句优美,比如这句:“可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女(and yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare)”。
My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun;我情妇的眼睛一点不像太阳;
Coral is far more red than her lips’ red;珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光,
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。
I have seen roses damask’d, red and white,我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般;
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;我承认从没有见过女神走路,
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣
As any she belied with false compare.胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。
(译者不明)
以上就是关于浪漫到哭的英文情诗的分享,希望你会喜欢。
2021-07-09 14:57
2021-07-08 14:39
2021-07-08 14:39
2021-07-08 14:27
2021-07-08 14:26
2021-07-08 14:25
2021-07-07 15:33
2021-07-07 15:32
2021-07-07 15:31
2021-07-07 15:08
2021-07-07 15:06
2021-07-06 14:23
2021-07-06 14:22
2021-07-06 14:21