10.Red: [Red is sleeping in his bed, and suddenly has a flower pot fall on him] Ow!
[It turns out a little kid is kicking a football against his house. He falsely smiles at the kid, then kicks him up in the sky]
大红:[大红躺床上睡觉,突然花盆砸向了他]噢![结果是个小孩在对着他的房子外墙踢足球。他对着这孩子假笑了下,然后把他踢飞了]
Bobby's Mom: [after Red attacks the Anger Management sign] Don't look, Bobby! The anger might be contagious!
鲍勃妈妈:[在大红攻击了愤怒控制指示牌后]小鲍勃,别看!别被他传染了!
Bobby: [waves "hi" to Red]
鲍勃:[向大红挥手问好]
Red: He started it.
大红:他先惹我的。
11.Leonard: Show 'em how we do it.
伦纳德:快给他们露一手。
Pig: How you doing?
小绿猪:你好啊?
[Elder bird woman faints]
[鸟妈妈桑晕倒]
Leonard: [seeing one of the eggs] Is that what I think it is?
伦纳德:[看见一只蛋]这难道就是我想的那个?
Red: Excuse me! Those are fragile, alright? Not yours.
大红:不好意思!这些东西很脆弱好吧?不是你的。
Judge Peckinpah: You are makin' our guest feel unwelcome!
佩金帕裁判员:你让我们的客人感到很不舒服!
Red: And you're not asking basic questions!
大红:你都不问一下一些基本问题!
[a pig slaps his butt]
[一只绿猪拍着屁股]
Chuck: Well, this just got awkward.
恰克:这下尴尬了吧。 12.Red: We're gonna get those eggs back! Come on, we're birds! We're descendants from dinosaurs! We're not supposed to be nice!
大红:我们要把那些蛋夺回来!振作起来,我们是鸟!我们是恐龙的后代!我们不是好欺负的!
[Petunia roars like a t-rex]
[小鸟发出暴龙一样的吼声]
Judge Peckinpah: Holy moly!
佩金帕裁判员:我的天啊!
Red: Yeah, point made.
大红:对,要的就是这个效果。 13.Judge Peckinpah: You tried to tell us, but we didn't listen. What do we do now?
佩金帕裁判员:你试着提醒我们,但是我们没有听。我们现在怎么办?
Red: That is where they went, and so that is where we're going!
大红:他们跑到哪儿,我们就追到哪儿!
[the birds cheer]
[鸟儿们欢呼]
Chuck: It's Chuck time!
恰克:该“恰克”上场了!
14.Red: Nice chatting with you.
大红:和你聊天真的很开心。——大红
Judge Peckinpah: There seem to be a recurring issue here! Anger.
佩金帕裁判员:看来某人在这又犯了爱生气的毛病!
Red: don't think I have an anger issue, I think you got an anger issue. Are you aware that that robe that you're wearing isn't fooling anybody?
大红:我才没有爱生气的毛病,你才有。你不觉得你穿的那件大长袍在把我们当傻子吗?
[he suddenly takes the robe off of to reveal Judge Peckinpah standing on top of Cyrus to appear tall]
[大红突然把他的长袍脱掉结果佩金帕裁判员站在赛勒斯上面]
Red: Viola
大红:中提琴响起
[there's an audible gasp from the crowd watching]
[观众群里传来明显的喘息]
Cyrus: Achoo!
赛勒斯:呼呼!
[Judge Peckinpah falsl down]
[佩金帕裁判员摔倒了]
Mime: Oh my gosh!
哑剧演员:我的天啊! 15.Red: These pigs mysterious and weird, am I right? I don't trust them! I think they're up to something!
大红:这些绿猪真的是又神秘又怪异,对吗?我不相信他们!我觉得他们在谋划着点什么!
Judge Peckinpah: Your opinion is not needed!
佩金帕裁判员:你的这些想法完全没必要!
[Red gets slingshot by the pigs]
[大红准备好了朝向绿猪的弹弓]
Red: Beak, wing, giblets!
大红:嘴巴,翅膀,身体!
Leonard: That went well, if you're me.
伦纳德:如果你是我的话那做的真不错。
上面整理的电影愤怒的小鸟经典台词大全及愤怒的小鸟搞笑对白,希望大家喜欢!
2021-06-22 15:11
2020-07-08 10:16
2020-07-01 12:55
2020-06-30 10:54
2020-06-29 13:11
2020-06-29 11:19
2020-06-29 09:57
2020-06-23 09:33
2020-06-09 10:38
2020-03-24 10:29
2020-03-24 10:29
2020-03-24 10:29
2020-03-23 10:31
2020-03-23 10:31