16. I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。
17. Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。
18. Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?
19. If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。
20. I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒愿意他去我们那里。
21. Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。
22. I surely hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的问题。
23. It does appear that way.
看起来好象是这样的。
24. Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。
25. As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。
26. Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?
27. We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。
28. You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。
29. We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。
30. The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
货物经过仔细打包并完好无损地运到了这里。
以上就是关于2016年最实用商务英语句子大全的详细介绍了。
2021-07-09 14:57
2021-07-08 14:39
2021-07-08 14:39
2021-07-08 14:27
2021-07-08 14:26
2021-07-08 14:25
2021-07-07 15:33
2021-07-07 15:32
2021-07-07 15:31
2021-07-07 15:08
2021-07-07 15:06
2021-07-06 14:23
2021-07-06 14:22
2021-07-06 14:21