主页 > 教育培训 > 外语培训 > 正文

日常英语口语对话900句汇总(3)

[作者:aifjm]
2013-01-09 11:25

  九、 Asking About The Address 询问地址

  271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?

  272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。

  273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?

  274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。

  275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?

  276. Just a few months. 才几个月。

  277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?

  278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。

  279. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?

  280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。

  281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。

  282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。

  283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。

  284. I hope so. 希望如此。

  285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会很开心的。

  十、 Asking Questions 提问题

  286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?

  287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?

  288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?

  289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?

  290. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?

  291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?

  292. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?

  293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?

  294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?

  295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?

  296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?

  297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?

  298. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?

  299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。

  300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?

  一、 Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较

  301. What's the height of the building? 这座楼有多高?

  302. How much does the elephant weight? 这个大象有多重?

  303. What's the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什么颜色的?

  304. What's the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?

  305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。

  306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40岁。

  307. This river is one third as long as that river. 这条河只有那条河的三分之一长。

  308. What's the shape of your balloon? 你的气球是什么形状?

  309. How wide is this bridge? 这座桥有多宽?

  310. How thick is the ice here? 这儿的冰有多厚?

  311. This metal is harder than that one. 这种金属比那种硬。

  312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一样快。

  313. Kate is smarter than I. 凯特比我聪明。

  314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多长时间电视?

  315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去游一次泳?

  二、 Asking For Help 寻求帮助

  316. Would you please open the door for me? 请你帮忙开个门好吗?

  317. May I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗?

  318. Please give me a hand. 请帮我个忙。

  319. Could you do me a favor? 能请你帮个忙吗?

  320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?

  321. Get me my coat, please. 请帮我拿下外套。

  322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?

  323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有时间就给我打个电话。

  324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书吗?

  325. Certainly. 当然了。

  326. Witch pleasure. 很高兴。

  327. I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. 对不起,我现在正忙着。

  328. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time. 我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间。

  329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?)

  330. Not at all. 当然可以。(当然不介意)

  三、 Asking Directions 打听情况和问路

  331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is? 对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?

  332. It's just around the corner. 转弯就是。

  333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎么走?

  334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。

  335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街在哪儿?

  336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。

  337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?

  338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。

  339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?

  340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二楼201房间。

  341. Can I use the lift? 我能用电梯吗?

  342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. 对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了。

  343. Where are the stairs? 楼梯在哪里呢?

  344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side. 沿着走廊走,在你右手边。

  345. Thank you for directions. 感谢你为我指路。

  四、 About Marriage 关于婚姻

  346. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?

  347. I'm single. 我现在单身。

  348. You have a younger brother, don't you? 你有个弟弟,是吗?

  349. How is your family? 你的家人怎么样?

  350. She's engaged/married to John. 她和约翰订婚/结婚了。

  351. How long have you been married? 你们结婚多久了?

  352. We've been married for 2 years. 我们结婚两年了。

  353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年结婚的。

  354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 玛丽上星期做妈妈了。

  355. They've been divorced. 他们已离婚了。

  356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。现在他一个人住。

  357. My aunt will come to live with me for some days. 我阿姨会来和我住一些日子。

  358. John has his own family now. 约翰现在有自己的家了。

  359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起吗?

  360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子里。

  五、 Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友

  361. Do you know Mary? 你认识玛丽吗?

  362. Sure. We are friends since primary school. 当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。

  363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上周末我才被介绍给她。

  364. What is she doing now? 她现在干些什么呢?

  365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告诉我她想开公司。

  366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.开公司?我原以为她会成为一个学者

  367. People are always changing, aren't they? 人总是在变,不是吗?

  368. Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.是啊,你说的对。毕竟,她完全有经商才智。

  369. But she doesn't have much experience. 但她没有太多经验。

  370. You two don't have much contact? 你们俩没怎么联系吗?

  371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我才给她写过一封信。

  372. And she? 她呢?

  373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄过一张圣诞卡。

  374. Oh, that's not good. 哦,那可不好。

  375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我们应该联系多点。

  六、 Planning The Future 计划将来

  376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?你明天打算什么时候去机场?

  377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回来吃饭吗?

  378. I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去书店,你和我去吗?

  379. They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.他们将在下周五的会上讨论这个问题。

  380. I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.我明天这时候在餐馆等你。

  381. After I get home, I'll call you. 到家以后,我会给你打电话。

  382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚上干什么?

  383. I'll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能会呆在家看电视。

  384. What's your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假计划干什么?

  385. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎旅游。

  386. There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展。

  387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?你还是想学成博士,是吗?

  388. What will you do about it? 你会拿这事怎么办?

  389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你毕业后想干什么?

  390. I'll further my study. 我想继续深造。

  七、 Talking About The Weather 谈论天气

  391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你听天气预报了吗?

  392. No, what does it say? 没有,它说什么了?

  393. We'll have fine weather for the next few days? 以后几天天气晴朗。

  394. But it's still raining today! 可今天还在下雨。

  395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天气预报说今晚雨就会停。

  396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以后天气会怎么样?

  397. It says a storm may come next month. 天气预报说下个月会有一场暴风雨。

  398. And it may get colder, it's already November. 并且天气会更冷。

  399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我希望今年冬天会下雪。

  400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕天不会冷的下雪。

  401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。

  402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.

  是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升。

  403. You are probably right. 你也许是对的。

  404. I'm going skating in the Alps next month. 下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪。

  405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那儿天气够冷。

  八、 About Sickness 关于生病

  406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?

  407. I don't feel very well. 我觉得不太舒服。

  408. Do you fell better now? 你现在觉得好点了吗?

  409. Much better. 好多了。

  410. I'm sick. 我病了。

  411. He's got a bad headache. 他头痛的厉害。

  412. My fever is gone. 我的烧已经退了。

  413. What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦?

  414. I've got a pain in my back. 我背疼。

  415. It really hurts. 可真疼。

  416. It hurts right here. 就这儿疼。

  417. It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。

  418. Call the doctor! 快打电话叫医生!

  419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃两片药,好好休息一下。

  420. I hope you'll be well soon. 祝你早日恢复健康。

猜你喜欢

编辑推荐

相关内容

推荐阅读

加载中...
没有更多了
X