21.但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗?
But do we really need so much space?
22.卡萝,亲爱的,我们在说我们的孩子们,他们应该得到最好的东西 看,看,看
Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about.They deserve the best. Look, look, look.
23.你现在想给所有这些孩子起名字?
You want to name all of them right now?
24.好吧,我们把这一半叫做小莫林...
All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior...
25.好了,我们就这么决定了 我喜欢尼莫这个名字 OK, we're done. I like Nemo.
尼莫 我们只能选其中的一个叫尼莫... Nemo. We'll name one Nemo...
但是我愿意把其他的都叫做小莫林 but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior.
26.这里有400多个蛋 按机率来算总会有一个会喜欢你的
There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you.
27.你还记得我们是怎么认识的吗? 我不想记起来了
You remember how we met? I try not to.
28.你能帮我看一下我嘴唇上是否有个鱼钩?
"can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?"
29.你如果不想去也没有关系 你可以再等个五六年再去 There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
30.对于海洋我们要记住哪一点? 它并不安全 好孩子
What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean? It's not safe. That's my boy.
31.我对这点表示非常的怀疑 你曾经见到过鲨鱼吗?
I highly doubt that. Have you ever met a shark?
32.他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了
He says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
33.你很搞笑,对不对? 给我们讲个笑话
You're funny, right? Tell us a joke.
34.小丑鱼不会比其他鱼搞笑的
Clownfish are no funnier than any other fish.
35.如果你去玩那些海绵垫子我会感觉好一些
I would feel better if you'd play on the sponge beds.
36.他生来就有那个 我们叫它幸运鳍 He was born with it. We call it his lucky fin.
37.不要担心 我们会像一个团队一样待在一起的
Don't worry. We're gonna stay together as a group.
38.还有要记住,上课时注意认真听讲 同学之间不准交头接耳
And remember, we keep our supra esophogeal ganglion...
39.对第一次来说你已经做得很不错了 You're doing pretty well for a first timer.
40.不能总守着他一辈子,是不是? You can't hold on to them forever, can you?
41.不过他们经过峭壁的时候我总是不太放心 I had a tough time with my oldest out at the drop off.
42.我们为什么不现在就把他们来个油炸, 然后切成小块端上去? Why don't we fry them up now and serve them with chips?
43.对于一个小丑鱼来说, 他的笑话很冷
For a clownfish, he really isn't that funny.
44.好了, 孩子们, 自由的去探险吧...
All right, kids, feel free to explore...
上面整理的中英对照版海底总动员经典台词,希望大家喜欢!
2021-06-22 15:11
2020-07-08 10:16
2020-07-01 12:55
2020-06-30 10:54
2020-06-29 13:11
2020-06-29 11:19
2020-06-29 09:57
2020-06-23 09:33
2020-06-09 10:38
2020-03-24 10:29
2020-03-24 10:29
2020-03-24 10:29
2020-03-23 10:31
2020-03-23 10:31